Thanks for making most of our government services more convenient and fast for the people. I remember how time-consuming it was when getting a copy of your birth certificate in NSO's main office few years back. Imagine it always took me more than four hours just to apply for this particular request, not including the day to claim for the copy. But now, I'm glad that most things are being transacted at your own convenience and obtaining your request without leaving your house.
On this page, you are able to know on how to apply for your birth certificate online using very simple steps.
Before you fill in the real application form online, you have to read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS page.
Then click I ACCEPT bar after understanding this part of application.
You may now proceed to the contact and delivery information
CONTACT AND DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Please key in the following details:
House Number, Street Name (please indicate the landmark)
Barangay / Subdivision / Village / District Name (please indicate the landmark)
Telephone No./Mobile No.
Tax Identification No (TIN) (this part is optional)
Delivery schedule is from 8am to 5pm from Mondays to Fridays (except holidays)
- If you provided the necessary details, you can now click NEXT. A copy of your details will be shown on the screen. It’s advisable to double-check the details before you click the CONFIRM bar.
ADD REQUEST – BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- You are required to enter the information asked on this page.
1. You have to choose between YES or NO if there was any correction or amendment (Ex. change or corrections of entries or court proceedings) done to the birth certificate you are applying for. If NONE THEN CLICK NO.
2. If you were able to get a copy of the birth certificate from NSO previously. If YES THEN CLICK YES.
- After clicking on these requests, you may click NEXT.
No of copies (click one, two, or other)
Place of Birth
City / Municipality
Date of Birth
Mother’s Maiden Name (Your mother’s name when she was not married yet)
Yes or No (If not. click NO)
Purpose (Choose only one)
Relationship to the Birth Certificate Owner (If it’s you, then click SELF)
- After completing the entries, you may now click SAVE. A Summary of your entries will be shown afterwards. I suggest you to double-check all of your entries to see if there are incorrect or misspelled entries. If you think, they are true and correct, then click CONFIRM. After completing your online application, you will be given a REQUEST REFERENCE NUMBER. You need this reference number when paying for your request in various payment channels available. Read the instructions below on how to pay for your request. The e-Census acknowledgment copy will be sent to your e-mail. Remember to print 2 copies of e-Census Acknowledgment before you go to the bank and pay for your request.
PAYMENT OF YOUR REQUEST
Fees include the processing, delivery, and government taxes.
Delivery within the Philippines
One copy of birth certificate costs P315.00
- Via BDO, click this link
- Via Unionbank, click this link
Fill in the payment slip with the following information and present it to the teller with your payment.
Company / Institution Name: E-CENSUS
Client Name : Requester’s Name
Subscriber / Reference
Policy / Plan No. :Request Reference Number when you are paying for a particular request
Amount : Amount Due when paying for a particular request only
- You have to write down the exact and correct amount due
- Keep the payment slip with validation of the bank as proof of your payment.
Delivery to other countries
One copy of birth certificate costs USD20.00
- Via a credit card, you may click this link for further information
- Via BDO Remit Subsidiary office and remittance partners abroad offering Kabayan Bills Bayad, you may click this link for further instructions.
- Via Foreign correspondent banks, you may click this link for further instructions.